Pieces of heart


I took this from one of my favorite blogs , and i was touched from this entry so decided to share it , enjoy :


I won’t cry …

When words can’t no longer say what I feel while feeling the pain on my throat of lose. Broken sigh tried to escape from my lips but my voice left in a moment where I wished on a falling star won’t ever come. Maybe it was the wrong star after all …

I won’t cry …

I can’t show my weakness to anyone so I hide my red burned in tears eyes but I couldn’t. I bring my two hands together once again in a place I live the present life instead of the memories while I get haunted by the times I wanted to share with someone, knowing it’s too late for me to say what’s inside of me. Remembering the last smile I saw on that person’s face before it got stained by death …

I won’t cry …

Losing my faith in god for the tests I got, dragged into trials of life where I kept losing more. Forgetting got harder when every happy moment I had started to linger into my mind even if I tried to stop them. Soon my eyes going to burst in tears if I couldn’t stop my mixed emotion, I have to stay strong ….

I want to shed my tears …

After I saw that smile again, I would cry if I heard that voice calling my name again. I want one last embrace before death takes everyone away from me when I had my share of the coldness of the loneliness that painted my world in black. Can’t I spend just one last day with the souls I have lost ?

Cry …

Knowing that I’m getting teased by fate while reality woke me, I can’t dream of that moment that I craved to get when pain crushing every part of my sad heart I knew I couldn’t keep standing. I wanted to fall … keep falling … never stop …

1 Response to Pieces of heart

  1. Rei says:

    mine 0.0 wow didn't expect u'd post it in ur blog man :p

Post a Comment